Wow, it’s sure has been a while. I have started a few different side projects other than XNA. I finally have got back to my TileMap Engine, and have made great progress to what I before in the first version. I have fixed my 2d RenderTarget issues, and added a few new features. I have even started to refactor my code into it’s own dll so I can develop a nice little utility to make my maps with. I am posting 2 screen shots of my new tilemap. The first shows rotation, and just has 1 layer because I was testing at the time, and the 2nd shows 2 layers, and a shader applied to the map to change the color.