I wasn’t quite satisfied with the design I started with for GameDevKicks.com.  When I first started I was thinking of trying to keep it nice and small, but the more data I threw at it, the more I thought it should be a bit bigger.  So I updated the theme and made it wider, instead of fitting a 800×600 screen, I updated it to a 1024×760 resolution.  I have also fixed a few bugs that happen in certain browsers, mainly IE 6.

Besides the UI changes, I also did a lot of tweaks on the back-end for SEO purposes.  This will make the pages much easier to navigate via search engines and bookmarks, etc.

I am open to any tweaks/suggestions that you would like to see on GameDevKicks.com, just drop me an email to info AT gamedevkicks.com.